And so to bed....

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Ok there is SO a theme running on my blog. And the theme is bed. Sleep. I am craving it so much at the moment. I'm all about being comfy cozy. So say hello to two new sleeping buddies (now now).
First up deep sleep pillow spray from this works.
Second liberty print eye mask from Otis Batterbee. I think it is a men's range. But I love it so! I bought mine from the London institution that is Liberty (online purchase)
Our barn is so open plan and has several huge velux windos, so to sleep upstairs means I need my eyeblind!
Go check out Otis's range. I want it all.

Night night:)
PS If you read my blog and comment, then I do read yours too. If I don't comment this week, forgive me. I am still reading I promise. But with work craziness, my iPad hating bloglovin and blogger spam check, I can't do it this week! xoxo

3 comments:

courtney said...

Ahhhhhh sleep, what's that? After a week on vacation with the bebe, things are just....off. Love your stylish tips, these are great! Hope you catch up on your much needed zzzzz's soon.

Cj said...

I WANT THAT MASK! x

Hannapat said...

Great eye mask, LOVE! Hope it's a better week for you my dear. Yes iPad and bloglovin, not friends grrrrrrr xoxo

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger