So Want To Sunday

Sunday 30 June 2013

I have had such an exhausting work week, followed by a wedding shoot on Saturday ( a 12 hour day) followed by a Meadow/Mummy day at the zoo!
Weddings exhaust me in a way that is indescribable. I suppose it is the stress of the massive responsibility, coupled with the fact you never really get to eat or drink and also have to spend all day organising people and accommodating exactly what they want.
It's hard!
Yes of course, it is a great job, a job that many many covet, but it's not glamorous AT ALL! Unless maybe you are the amaze Max Wanger and get paid gazillions  to photograph weddings that are out of this world!
People always thank the florist, the venue, the staff, the band, the cake maker....and rarely (never) thank us! Dudes! We are the ones that ensure you have the perfect memory of your day! Anyway. Enough whinging from me.
I'm off to my bed.
How damned good does it look? Oh yeah.

Hope you all had a relaxed weekend enjoying the sun wherever you are xoxo


PS My link to follow me on bloglovin! Please do!

5 comments:

Hannapat said...

Must be do hard to work all week and then to do a killer Saturday. I did the photography of my brother in laws wedding and it was hard work but I loved it, only cause it was something different to the photo journalism I was playing around with at the time. You must be completely pooped!! That bed looks more than inviting. I'm always so intrigued by your beautiful house! I hope the day at the zoo was good fun with little meadow and that in some strange way you got to relax a little?! Hope this week is a better one for you my dear and thank you for your lovely comments over at mine. I have the same prob with bloglovin on my
iPad hence the fact that I use my iPhone instead (always mistyping, but hey!). Lolxoxo

courtney said...

Oh my goodness, that DOES sound exhausting! I am sure they appreciated all your hard work. That bed looks lovely....I could crawl right in! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love the picture!

http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

Brittany, xx

Unknown said...

thank you Hannahpat! Maybe I will use the iPhone! Hope you guys have recovered from your busy weekend! The cake! YUM
Courtney THANK you! I bet you are tired after your trip too!
Thanks Brittany! Off to check your blog xoxo

Emmett Katherine said...

I imagine being a wedding photographer would be a lot of work, especially if you had another full time job.

you have the prettiest bedroom!

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger