What's on my mind.....

Monday 4 March 2013



I admit I spent a long time putting together my instagram collage. And tomorrow there will be another. So hope you like 'em. Me and Miss M hit London and instagrammed our way around. But a little of what I'm thinking about today....Notting Hill. It's been too long. I want to go sit in a cafe and watch all the rich people go by. Miss M is getting really crafty these days (in more ways than one). PALM SPRINGS please please 2014. And finally, this baby will be mine. You better believe it...but in the meantime I am stalking this little lady and her perfect style. Until tomorrow friends xo

2 comments:

Cj said...

Just get it! xx

Unknown said...

hahhaha I literally DREAM about that chuffing bag. Come ON Phillip Lim. SEND ME ONE!!!
xxx

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger