Hello Lover

Thursday 21 March 2013



 Today was along work day, a patient couldn't access one of my drugs, which is BAD, and it RAINED all damn day.
But.
My beautiful sunshiney Lover sweatshirt arrived today and, well, I LOVE it.
I asked Rich to take some pics, and I swear my Alexander Wang infinity scarf looked better in reality than it has transferred on to film...anyway. Buy a Lover sweatshirt from here.
Thanks Meg!
So while I was barking directions at Rich, Meadow was keeping busy. Busy Bee. She even kept me a sticker.
Hope you all had a good Thursday :)
xo

3 comments:

Cj said...

OMG..... I WANT a lover sweater! Looks gorge on you!

Meg is a little bit cool isn't she! :) And....a different word each month....clever! Ooh that should be the next word on a sweater! ;) xxxx

Unknown said...

Get one now!
Meg is a lot cool!
Tell her about clever xxx

Anonymous said...

I really like уour blog.. very nіce сolогs & theme.
Did you сreate thiѕ website уourself οr did you hiгe
sоmeone to do іt for you? Рlz answeг back as ӏ'm looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. appreciate it

My site steam mops for laminate floors

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger