Crazy about The Kooples

Wednesday 9 January 2013




It is impossible in our house, to bring in a bag, that is not raided by Meadow.
So you can see my rather limited chance to blog my sales bargains from The Kooples.....but suffice to say I am loving my new denim shirt :) Because I really needed another one.....

Finding happiness in buying continues despite my best efforts to get a grip of myself! I have an internal dialogue saying "no, save it and buy something really great. save it for a holiday!" vs "you deserve it! Get it! If you don't you will regret it!' and so it goes on...

My mum was exactly the same and I suspect I will pass this defective gene on to Meadow... She already has a 'Hello Kitty' obsession and will not leave the house without her 2 bracelets and 'pac pac'
She has also started to change her outfit twice a day...Holy Hell.

Meadow Musing Of The Day :
Me - "Meddie how are you feeling? Still itchy?"
Meadow "Oh Mummy. I'm ok. My girlie bits have chicken pox though. And my bum"

I admit I laughed. Add cruel to my list
xo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes lovely denim shirt.... course you deserve it! I too bought a denim shirt in the Zara sale! There was hardly any money off but the SALE mentality always gets me .... must have it, it's in the sale after all Bx

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger