Overwhelmed

Monday 9 July 2012

Today I feel overwhelmed! Not usual for me but lots going on and feel like I get nothing done and the stuff I do get done is done badly! Bah! Off to BMW to beg them to fit me new brake pads this side of Christmas and then scoot through my boring expenses sheet for my boss. Big meeting in Oxford tomorrow which I could do without. Pic courtesy of Rich, who has joined 100 Layer Cake at LAST, and is of me in bed in LA! I'd like to be there right now. I'd also like the new MacBook Air. Apple. If you are reading this. Please send me one. Then I'd be nice all year to everyone. And stop complaining about being overwhelmed. Thanks x

1 comments:

Cupcakej said...

LOVE this pic but do NOT love that you are overwhelmed! Love you!

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger