Today

Saturday 23 June 2012

It's raining again! Seriously? I'm
so ready for summer!
I'm thinking about how much I LOVE the OBH. Even in miserable grey weather it's bright in our little bakehouse.
I'm laughing at the ingenuity of Meadow. Pic 1 on my Lombok tray that holds our remote controls. Pic 2 taken out her ikea sink and climbed in the sink hole....
I'm loving the interaction with Meadow now she talks. SO much better than the baby stage. I don't think I honestly ever felt relaxed when she was all floppy necked, tiny and helpless. Not to mention getting up every 3 hours... Although I still managed to go running every day haha MAD!!
I'm thinking about tomorrow and my MacBook is getting its cracked fascia fixed! Yay. It's bugged me for months.
I'm missing Husband as he has weddings back to back and staying up in London.
Wish list for July
New Barbour short wax jacket
Zara coated jeans
Whistles navy jumper with sparkle
Prada iPad case :)
A holiday. (preferably California)
A holiday ( dream on)
A holiday ( ok stopping now but please please God let me come in to lots of money and stay at www.postranchinn.com)
#wouldsellmysoulforholidayhere

0 comments:

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger